St ives cornish porth ia meaning st ias cove is a seaside town civil parish and port in cornwall the town lies north of penzance and west of camborne on the coast of the celtic sea in former times it was commercially dependent on fishing. St ives the dazzling jewel in cornwalls crown a picturesque fishing harbour and seaside town voted best family holiday destination by coast magazine and one of tripadvisors top 10 european beaches wander through the maze of narrow cobbled streets independent shops and fishermans cottages in the heart of st ives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.