Sea definition is a great body of salt water that covers much of the earth broadly the waters of the earth as distinguished from the land and air how to use sea in a sentence. Sea education association sea at woods hole is an internationally recognized leader in field based environmental education at sea learn more and apply now. Sea s n 1 the continuous body of salt water covering most of the earths surface especially this body regarded as a geophysical entity distinct from earth and sky 2 a a tract of water within an ocean b a relatively large body of salt water completely or partially enclosed by land c a relatively large landlocked body of fresh water 3 a . Sea definition the salt waters that cover the greater part of the earths surface see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.