Nemesis definition is the greek goddess of retributive justice how to use nemesis in a sentence nemesis and greek mythology. Nemesis definition something that a person cannot conquer achieve etc the performance test proved to be my nemesis see more. Nemesis nm ss n pl nemeses sz 1 a source of harm or ruin uncritical trust is my nemesis 2 retributive justice in its execution or outcome to follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis 3 an opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome 4 one that inflicts retribution or vengeance 5 nemesis greek . Nemesis definition the nemesis of a person or thing is a situation event or person which causes them to be meaning pronunciation translations and examples
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.