The first federal population census was taken in 1790 and has been taken every ten years since however data from recent censuses are not available after 1940 because of a 72 year restriction on access to the census most researchers find it most helpful to begin with the 1940 census and work . Us census bureau verified account uscensusbureau this account will not be actively managed during the federal government shutdown learn more at https www commercegov news blog
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.